Instant Banana Pudding Dessert Dip
With a few ingredients and less than five minutes to make, you can enjoy this sweet, easy, and delicious Instant Banana Pudding Dessert Dip.
Prep Time 10 minutes
chill 30 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 ounce package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 small sliced bananas *You can actually omit the bananas and lemon juice and this recipe is just as good
- 8 ounce container Cool Whip Brand whipped cream
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
In the cleaned bowl, add the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
Add the condensed milk, whole milk and vanilla pudding mix. Beat on high for 2 minutes.
On a plate, mash the bananas and sprinkle with lemon juice to help prevent them from browning. Fold bananas into the dip mixture.
By hand, fold in half the whipped cream mixture.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Thank you, Paula
Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 184mg | Potassium: 263mg | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 563IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 203mg | Iron: 1mg