Baked Cheddar Roast Beef Sliders
Baked Cheddar Roast Beef Sliders can be made quick and easy with deli-sliced roast beef. Assemble and bake is all you have to do for this party, tailgate, and quick dinner meal.
Servings 12 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion more if you really like onions, omit if not
- 1 12-pack Hawaiian rolls
- 2 pounds roast beef sliced thin, you can always use more or less meat
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon butter melted, for top, omit if desired
- 8 slices cheese I like Colby cheddar mix
- ½ cup horseradish prepared
- ½ cup mayonnaise light or olive oil mayo can be used
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- ¼ teaspoon salt if desired
In a large skillet, melt butter. Add onions and cook on low. Cook on low stirring occasionally until onions are brown.
Cut rolls in half and lay the bottoms of the rolls in a 9x13 baking dish.
Layer bottom rolls evenly with roast beef.
Combine Worcestershire, sesame seeds, garlic powder, and onion powder. Brush over roast beef. This will help keep it from drying out.
Top roast beef with cheese slices then with onions.
Combine sauce ingredients: horseradish, mayo, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir well. Spread over onions.
Replace top buns and brush 2 tablespoons melted butter over the top.
Cover and refrigerate until you're ready to bake.
Bake sliders for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees or until the cheese is hot and melted.
Serve warm or room temperature.
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 1452mg | Potassium: 285mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 356mg | Iron: 2mg