Bacon Chicken Ranch Pull-Apart Sliders recipe is delicious, easy, quick, and always a crowd-pleaser. Made with bacon, chicken, ranch seasoning, soft rolls, and a
aka Crack Pull-Apart Sliders, Cheddar Ranch Chicken Sandwiches, Hidden Valley Ranch Chicken Sliders, or Chicken Bacon Ranch on Hawaiian Rolls, Regardless of what you call them, they’re good. Great even!
The ‘Bacon Chicken and Ranch’ combination of flavors has become known as ‘Crack Chicken’ in the food world simply because it’s So. Very. Good. So good, in fact, that you don’t want to stop eating it.
BACON CHICKEN RANCH PULL-APART SLIDERS
My Crock Pot Crack Chicken recipe has been wildly popular. I based these sliders on those flavors. However, I used a rotisserie chicken. These sandwiches are great for leftover chicken or turkey too.
Seriously, everyone that tries these loves them. They are great for tailgating and potlucks. They make an easy recipe to feed a crowd and the recipe can be multiplied, easily, when needed. However, don’t limit them to just for parties, my boys love these for dinner and after-school snacks.
INGREDIENTS AND SUBS
My best tip is whenever you make chicken, make extra because you can always use the extra for these sandwiches. You can roast, grill, or slow cook chicken for these sliders. It all works.
As well, if you don’t have time to make chicken pick up a rotisserie chicken or two at the grocery store.
And, of course, you can make them with regular-size buns instead of sliders.
Cheddar cheese tends to be oily therefore I really like a cheddar Colby cheese mix. You can use all cheddar if you prefer. Actually, you can use any cheese you have on hand. I used grated cheese but you can also use sliced cheese.
Furthermore, I used store-bought bacon bits because I was time-crunched. Fill free to cook bacon yourself. You’ll want to chop it before adding it to the sliders. They don’t pull apart easily if you have long strips of bacon.
I mixed Ranch seasoning, ground mustard, minced dry onions, and Worchestershire with one cup melted
As well, you can omit or sub some of the other seasonings, but this is what I used.
You’ll enjoy these recipes too
- Crack Wontons
- Chicken Dip
- Crack Chicken Biscuit Bites
- Crock Pot Crack Chicken
- Keto Low Carb Baked Crack Chicken Cups
- Crock Pot Crack Hash Brown Potatoes
- Crock Pot Rotel Crack Chicken
- Baked Crack Chicken Casserole
BACON CHICKEN RANCH PULL-APART SLIDERS
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
FOR THE SANDWICHES
- 15 ounce package 12 count rolls or slider buns
- 2 -3 cups chicken cooked and chopped
- 1 cup bacon bits or cooked bacon chopped
- 2 cups cheddar Colby cheese grated, or 9 slices
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 cup butter melted
- 3 tablespoons Ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Using a serrated knife slice the rolls. Place the bottoms side by side on the pan. Set the tops aside. (If you're using sliders buns, they'll already be split.)
- Brush ⅓ of the butter mixture on the bottom rolls.
- Layer ½ of the grated cheese on the bottom rolls, then top with the chicken, bacon, and remaining cheese.
- Brush ⅓ of the butter mixture on the underside of the top rolls. Then place the tops on the cheese.
- Brush the remaining seasoned butter on top and sides.
- Cover loosely with foil. Bake covered for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the tops are lightly golden.
- Cut apart and serve immediately. You can serve with Ranch dressing, if desired.