Quick Chile Cheese Dip
The easiest dip to make and it's full of flavor!
Servings 8 servings
- 1 and ½ cups Pepper Jack cheese shredded
- 6 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup corn see notes above
- 4 ounces green chiles (peppers) drained
- ½ teaspoon Ranch seasoning
In a bowl, mix cheese, cream cheese, green chile peppers, and Ranch seasoning.
Stir in green chiles peppers and corn careful not to break up too much.
Serve cold or hot. You can heat until it's hot, either in the microwave or the oven.
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 266mg | Potassium: 104mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 517IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 184mg | Iron: 1mg