Quick Chile Cheese Dip is the ultimate party dip recipe. It has all the cheesy goodness a dip should have plus it’s quick and easy to make. Thankfully, guests will be loading up their plates with it and asking for the recipe.
First, this cheese dip is beyond delicious and this Quick Chile Cheese Dip takes about five minutes to mix together. As well, it can be mixed together in one bowl by hand so there’s no getting out the heavy mixer. It can be served either hot or cold. Often times, I serve it with butter crackers, corn chips, or tortilla chips.
How to make Quick Chile Cheese Dip
- First, I do find it much easier to mix if the cream cheese is at room temperature. However, don’t fret if you forgot to set it out. You can microwave the cream cheese on medium for a few seconds to warm it.
- Next, you can use fresh, frozen, or canned corn. You’ll need to cook fresh and frozen corn. For canned, you can simply drain the corn.
- Also, drain the green chile peppers.
- Shred pepper jack cheese.
- Finally, mix together the cream cheese, corn, peppers, cheese, and Ranch seasoning mix. If you want to control the salt in the Ranch, here’s my Homemade recipe. Otherwise, use the store-bought packet.
- Optional, you can add cayenne pepper, hot sauce, or Sriracha sauce if you want a little zing to the dip.
That’s it. Refrigerate the dip until you’re ready to serve it. Serve it as is. Or, you can heat it in the microwave or oven. It takes 3 to 4 minutes to heat the dip through in the microwave. It will take 20 to 25 minutes in the oven at 350°F.
With the holiday season and football bowl games on the horizon, this is an easy dip. Typically, I keep ingredients to make two batches on hand for last-minute invites.
While you’re here, check out these dip recipes
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used. Nutritional information for this recipe is for the total amount.
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe: FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIO
Quick Chile Cheese Dip
- 1 and ½ cups Pepper Jack cheese shredded
- 6 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup corn see notes above
- 4 ounces green chiles drained
- ½ teaspoon Ranch seasoning
- In a bowl, mix cheese, cream cheese, pepper, and Ranch seasoning.
- Stir in chiles and corn careful not to break up too much.
- Serve cold or hot. You can heat until it's hot, either in the microwave or the oven.