What a fun party we had the last week with 4th of July!!
This week our focus is Saturday Dishes corn!
Have you ever grown corn? We had a large garden when I was young and we grew a lot of corn, we grew a lot of everything! Corn gets ripe/ready all at the same time and you work yourself to death for a week and then it’s gone. And another thing, when you’re cutting corn off the ears, you’d better clean up as soon as you can when you’re finished. When corn sticks to something and dries you need a jack hammer to get it off! Besides all that, it’s all good!
I shared Stuffed Crust Pizza
and re-made a local restaurant’s Sausage Corn Bread Pudding
Favorite Links from 4th of July are:
Berry Sweet Skewers from Posed Perfection
Patriotic Cheesecakes Topped with Raspberry Gelée and Fresh Berries
from Hungry Happenings
Red, White & Blue Oreo Cupcake Bites from Cheng and 3 Kids
Saturday Dishes Hosts:
Fine the weekly themes here
Why link with us?
- Your post doesn’t have to be a new post. This is an excellent way to bring new attention to those older posts.
- We choose at least 3 submissions from the previous week to feature.
- Grab the Saturday Dishes button on your post or blog or link back to Saturday Dishes and follow your hosts
- We pin your links
- We tweet your links
- We amplify on Facebook and G+.
- Check out my Pinterest Board – Saturday Dishes where I pin the Saturday Dishes link-ups.
- By linking up, you give CallMePMc.com permission to feature your post on social media and CallMePMc.com using a photo, title, and link to your site.
- Proper credit and links will be given to you.
Are you ready to party? Let’s go!