Apricot Almond Energy Bars Recipe are chewy, crunchy, full of healthy ingredients. These bars are simple to make, healthy and perfect for school snacks, camping or post workout energy.
I got hooked on making my own energy bars after discovering how easy these were. I love to grab a bar to snack on while waiting in carpool like. I just hated paying the high price for the premade ones.
These couldn’t be more simple to make, literally toss everything in a food processor. You’ll then pulse until the mixture is the consistency you like. Do you like coarse chunks or a more fine texture? You’re in charge and you’ll quickly find out how fun and easy these are to make.
These energy bars are highly adaptable. You can substitute any dried fruit for the apricots or switch the almonds for another nut. It’s a great way to use up odd amounts of dried fruits and nuts and as long as the bars stick together, you’re good!
A great treat for yourself, these bas also make a great homemade gift for that ‘health-nut’ friend of yours!
Apricot Almond Energy Bars Recipe
- 2 cup dates
- 2 cup dried apricots
- 2 cups almonds
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons old-fashion rolled oats
- Line a 8x8 inch pan with aluminum foil or waxed paper, spray with non-stick spray if using foil.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Pulse until mixture is the consistency you prefer. I go for medium texture, as seen.
- Dump mixture into pan and press flat using your fingertips. Press firmly so mixture sticks together.
- You can eat it right away or allow to set and it will stick and hold together better.
SEE ALL Call Me PMc ENERGY BARS