This easy breakfast quiche uses a prepared pie crust for convenience that’s perfect for brunch. Bacon Havarti Quiche Recipe is a delicious combination of eggs, Havarti cheese, bacon, and seasoning, all cradled in a delicious thin pie crust!
A flavorful savory addition to any brunch, quiche is a great way to use up leftover meat and veggies. Bacon Havarti Quiche Recipe is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
For the cheese, I use a mild and creamy Havarti. However, you can use your favorite cheese or what you have on hand. A mix of 4 ounces brie cheese and 4 ounces Havarti make a nice combination. Swiss or Provolone cheese are also nice, mild cheeses and work well with the flavors in this quiche.
Finally, for the bacon, well the only option for bacon is extra bacon! 😆 Seriously, you can substitute pork sausage or ham.
Bacon Havarti Quiche Recipe
- I cooked and drained the bacon beforehand when I was cooking breakfast. By doing this, all you need to do is put the quiche together and bake it.
- Cook the crust 5 minutes before filling.
- Additionally, cover a cookie sheet or cookie sheet with aluminum foil then place your quiche on it. As a result, any overflows will land on the cookie sheet, not your oven. It’s also easier to get the quiche in and out of the oven.
- To reheat frozen quiche: Quiche can be frozen prior to baking or after baking; baking first may make the quiche a little easier to maneuver in the freezer. To freeze quiche before baking: Place quiche on a tray or baking pan and freeze until firm. Wrap with freezer paper or heavy-duty aluminum foil or slide quiche into a freezer bag. Seal, label, and freeze for up to one month. When ready to serve, remove from freezer. Do not thaw. Unwrap and bake, as usual, adding 10 to 20 minutes extra time. To freeze quiche after baking: Proceed as above. Do not thaw before reheating. Remove wrap and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for about 25 minutes, or until heated through.
Bacon Havarti Quiche Recipe
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Place pie crust on a sheet pan and pre-cook the pie crust for 7 minutes.
- Spread cheese in bottom of cooked pie crust then top with the bacon.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together and carefully pour over the cheese and bacon.
- Keep quiche on a sheet pan to catch overflows and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until cooked through and set in the center. Cool 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Follow my new Facebook Group!
As a busy mom, Paula saw the need to simplify cooking and meal prep without sacrificing flavor. She provides simple recipes and time-saving strategies for delicious and nutritious meals for your family. Please share CallMePMc.com with your friends.