Butterfinger Blondies recipe, these soft and chewy blondies are loaded with white chocolate and rich peanut buttery Butterfingers! If you’re a Butterfinger fan, you’ll love this blondies bar dessert recipe.
I’m a big believer in packing blondies to the max with chocolate goodness!
Butterfinger Blondies recipe
The recipe is perfect for any candy bar substitutions of your liking. With Halloween just around the corner use it as an opportunity to clean out your pantry and use up your half-eaten bags and odds-and-ends of chocolate candy. Instead of eating those fun-sized Butterfinger bars, which is exactly what I could do, I made Butterfinger bars for everyone to enjoy.
Butterfinger candy bars are the main attraction in this Butterfinger Blondies recipe. These bars are buttery, dense, thick, and full of crunchy AND creamy texture.
Blondies are similar in texture to brownies but don’t contain cocoa. They have a dense, moist texture like a brownie not a light, fluffy texture like a cake.
Butterfinger Blondies recipe tips
- You’ll need to grease a 9×13 inch cake pan. Additionally, you can line the pan with parchment paper or non-stick aluminum foil.
- Any candy bar can be used as well as any size. I used four full-sized bars chopped.
- You may want to use a combination of different bars and/or chocolate chips or nuts.
Butterfinger Blondies recipes are dense bars and a texture lover’s dream. There’s an abundance of crunchy chopped Butterfinger candy bars, contrasted with soft, buttery, moist, and chewy dough.
- 8 Tablespoon butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 4 full-size Butterfinger bars chopped
- 8 oz white chocolate bar chopped
- 1 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 inch cake pan with non-stick spray.
- With an electric mixer cream sugar and butter together until smooth.
- Add eggs and combine.
- Gradually add flour and mix well. Add vanilla.
- Fold in Butterfinger bars, nuts, and white chocolate by hand until evenly distributed.
- Spread in prepared pan and bake for 22 to 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly but cutting
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
As a busy mom, Paula saw the need to simplify cooking and meal prep without sacrificing flavor. She provides simple recipes and time-saving strategies for delicious and nutritious meals for your family. Please share CallMePMc.com with your friends.