Always remember, you can never have too much peanut
Made in one bowl, I love Peanut
I have a lot of dessert recipes with peanut butter on callmepme.com. However, I only have one savory recipe that I can think of and it’s the peanut butter dipping sauce which is ah-mazing! You should totally make that one!
- First, what’s the difference between brownies and blondies? Brownies have cocoa in them. Blondies do not. Sometimes blondies are called ‘blond brownies’.
- As well, this recipe is made in one bowl, without a mixer.
- Additionally, this makes the perfect amount so you don’t have to worry about eating them for days, not that that would be a bad thing!
- Typically, blondies have mix-ins such as walnuts, pecans, white or dark chocolate chips. I chose to leave my Peanut
ButterBlondies plain. If you want more flavor and texture fill free to add up to a cup of your choice of mix in.
- As hard as it will be, wait until the blondies are cool before cutting. Otherwise, you risk them falling apart. If, however, you can’t wait (I totally understand that and neither could I.) Scoop your blondie in a bowl and eat it with a spoon! Oh, my the way, it’s really good covered with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce!
Peanut Butter Blondies
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter*
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 8x8 inch square pan with non-stick spray. I then line the pan with heavy duty foil and spray the foil. This will allow for easier removal.
- Combine melted butter and sugar in a bowl and whisk.
- Add egg and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Mix in peanut butter and stir until smooth.
- Add salt and flour and stir until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until pick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting.
See my brownie recipes.
Here are my blondies recipes.
See my peanut butter recipes.