Peanut Butter Blondies are dense, chewy and full of wonderful peanut butter. An easy from-scratch recipe, these Peanut Butter Blondies will satisfy your sweet treat craving!
Always remember, you can never have too much peanut butter. This rich, sweet dessert bar had a gooey center with crispy edges.
Made in one bowl, I love Peanut Butter Blondies because they’re cinch to make. You can whisk the ingredients by hand, no mixer reguired!
Peanut Butter Blondies are the perfect snack if you have someone that doesn’t like chocolate. I know right? Who doesn’t like chocolate?! I have actually come across people that don’t. My parents are not big fans of chocolate. I usually make lemon desserts or blueberry desserts for them.
I have a lot of dessert recipes with peanut butter on callmepme.com. I only have one savory recipe that I can think of and it’s the peanut butter dipping sauce which is ah-mazing! You should totally make that one!
Peanut Butter Blondies
- What’s the difference in brownies and blondies? Brownies have cocoa in them. Blondies do not. Sometimes blondies are called ‘blond brownies’.
- My Peanut Butter Blondies recipe is made in one bowl, without a mixer.
- This makes the perfect about so you don’t have to worry about eating them for days, not that that would be a bad thing!
- Typically, blondies have mix-ins such as walnuts, pecans, white or dark chocolate chips. I chose to leave my Peanut Butter Blondies plain. If you want more flavor and texture fill free to add up to a cup of your choice of mix in.
- As hard as it will be, wait until the Peanut Butter Blondies are cool before cutting. Otherwise, you risk them falling apart. If, however, you can’t wait (I totally understand that and neither could I.) Scoop your blondie in a bowl and eat it with a spoon! Oh, my the way, it’s really good covered with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce!
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter*
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a 8x8 inch square pan with non-stick spray. I then line the pan with heavy duty foil and spray the foil. This will allow for easier removal.
Combine melted butter and sugar in a bowl and whisk.
Add egg and vanilla and stir to combine.
Mix in peanut butter and stir until smooth.
Add salt and flour and stir until combined.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes until pick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting.
*flavored peanut butter may be use. **Store in refrigerator up to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 90 days. ©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
See my brownie recipes.
See my blondies recipes.
See my peanut butter recipes.