Graham Cracker Blondies are a no-bake dessert bar that’s delicious and easy to make.
This recipe falls somewhere between buckeyes and fudge. They’re similar to both but different as well. You just need to make them and see what I’m talking about.
If you’re looking for a simple, no-bake snack recipe look no further. You have found what you’re looking for with these blondies. This no-bake recipe is made with crushed graham crackers, peanut
They literally take about 5 minutes to make. Although, they cut better if you allow them to sit in the refrigerator for an hour or two. If you don’t mind perfectly cut blondies dig into them as soon as they mixed together.
Graham Cracker Blondies
I used regular graham crackers, but you can use chocolate graham crackers or vanilla wafers. I suppose you can actually use any cookie just be sure to weigh and use the same quantity.
As well, I used peanut
I had the whole peanut thing going on and peanuts for my nuts. You can substitute any nut. Pecans, walnuts, or almonds would all be delicious.
For the sweetened condensed milk, I had regular so that’s what I used. However, you can use low-fat or fat-free in this recipe. I don’t typically like the way lower-fat products in baked treats. Although, when they aren’t baked I can’t really tell a difference in taste or texture.
Finally, you can double this recipe and use a 9×13-inch baking pan.
Shop this post
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Buckeye Fudge
- Buckeye Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle Spoons
- Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Clusters
- 9 Delicious Brownies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
Graham Cracker Blondies
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box
- 14 ounces graham crackers
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup peanuts chopped, can use almonds, pecans, or walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar for dusting on top
- Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan or a 9x9-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients except the powdered sugar until they're well combined. The dough will be thick.
- Dump the mixture into your prepared pan and press down. Smooth the top flat.
- Chill for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove the bars from the refrigerator.
- Put the powdered sugar in a mesh strainer like this and sprinkle over the top of the bars. With a sharp knife, cut into squares. Serve.
- Store in an airtight container. They'll be fresh for up to one week.