Tender, sweet, and full of cinnamon, Bisquick Cinnamon Biscuits are a delicious breakfast or brunch treat. These swoon-worthy biscuits are warm, comforting, and so delicious you’ll be making them often!
This biscuit is a fun twist on traditional savory biscuits. These biscuits are soft and airy, with a touch of sweetness and cinnamon.
You’re going to love how quick and easy these drop biscuits come together. As well, I dropped these biscuits, so there is no rolling or cutting out required. These biscuits are one of my favorite breakfasts when I want something indulgent and delish with minimal effort.
Bisquick Cinnamon Biscuits
I started with Bisquick baking mix and added milk, sugar, and cinnamon. That’s it. Four simple ingredients are all you need for the biscuits. (Of course, I had to drizzle on a glaze!)
The two most important thing to remember when making biscuits is don’t overmix your dough. Over mixing and handling the dough too much will make the dough tough.
Second, always preheat the oven so it is very hot when the biscuits go in. I like to bake all my biscuits at 425°F. This gets a nice golden color on the outside and soft, puffy layers on the inside.
As well, lining the baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper is a personal preference but not mandatory. This ensures the biscuits puff up rather than spreading out. Additionally, this will allow for easier clean-up.
What is a drop biscuit?
With drop biscuits, you just scoop the dough and drop it on the baking sheet. There is no need to roll and cut the dough.
The easiest way to get same-sized biscuits when dropping them is to use a spring-release scoop. I like this large spring release scoop for biscuits and large cookies.
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Cinnamon Biscuits
- Chocolate Chip Crescent Roll Monkey Bread
- Easy Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
- Deliciously Amazing Scones
BISQUICK CINNAMON BISCUITS
- 2 cups baking mix like Bisquick
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 and ½ tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2-3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 425°F..
- Add the biscuit mix, milk, sugar, and cinnamon to a large bowl. Mix everything together until combined. Don't over-mix.
- Drop the biscuits onto a baking sheet or large skillet about 1 to 2 inches apart. (I had mine in the photos about ½-inch apart and they touched each other when baking. I prefer to have them not touch.)
- Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until the biscuits turn golden brown. The size of your biscuits will determine cooking time. I used a ¼ cup spring release scoop for my biscuits.