This Cheddar Ham Breakfast Pizza recipe has eggs, cheese, and ham baked into a thick, chewy, store-bought crust! It checks all the boxes for speed, budget, and flavor.
Also, try these Butter Swim Cinnamon Biscuits.
Cheddar Ham Breakfast Pizza
Breakfast pizza is great for busy mornings. I love that you can use any leftover breakfast protein. Ham, bacon, and sausage are all good so cook extra one morning and make pizza with it the next. Just note, the protein you add needs to be cooked first.
Another convenience item is the pizza crust. I use pizza crust that simply needs to be reheated for this recipe. It’s super fast. Also, you may use a canned, refrigerated pizza crust. This is found in the cooler at the store alongside crescent rolls and canned biscuits. Additionally, you can use homemade pizza dough. For refrigerated and homemade crusts, you’ll need to arrange it so the edge is thicker than the middle of the dough so the egg doesn’t run off before it cooks.
Fresh tomatoes brighten the flavor. Fill free to load the pizza with vegetables if that’s what you prefer.
Leftover breakfast pizza makes a delicious lunch!
Method for making breakfast pizza is simple!
- Try puffed pastry or crescent rolls for the crust.
- Add your favorite traditional pizza toppings. Onions, mushrooms, fresh spinach, and bell peppers are all good additions.
- Pepperoni, Canadian bacon, and Proscuitto add a lot of flavors.
- You can use any cheese that you have on hand.
- I love green onions or pickled red onions. They give this pizza a bright pop.
- You may even want to add a dash of hot sauce or sprinkle of cayenne pepper.
How do you store leftover Cheddar Ham Breakfast Pizza?
Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. You can reheat it in the microwave, toaster oven, oven, or air fryer.
You may also enjoy these
Easy Breakfast Ham and Cheese Pizza
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 14 ounces prebaked pizza crust*
- 2 cups shredded muenster cheese or any cheese of your choice
- 1 cup ham diced, cooked
- 3 medium Roma tomatoes diced (I remove seeds and pat dry with a paper towel)
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup half and half, whipping cream, or whole milk
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place pizza crust on a greased pizza pan. Sprinkle 1 cup of the grated cheese over crust.
- Top with ham and tomato.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, half and half, and seasonings. Whisk
- Slowly pour egg mixture into the center of the crust. It will spread out naturally.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes or until egg mixture is set.