A delicious, no cook recipe that takes minutes to prepare, No Cook Pickled Red Onions are a versatile condiment that adds flavor to just about everything.
This No Cook Pickled Red Onions recipe is so simple there’s no reason not to keep a stash of this in your fridge at all times!
It is my opinion that the ‘extras’ of a meal is what’s takes it from good to outstanding and memorable.
The sauces, the spices, the condiments, the pickled onions.
I could pretty much eat pickled red onions on everything.
If you haven’t tried No Cook Pickled Red Onions yet, it’s time. This is a super easy recipe that requires only mixing a few ingredients then allowing them to sit. The flavor, crunch, and zing these pickled onions add to everything you put them on is unbelievable. It’ll take your meal from good to memorable!
You’ll want to put them on everything!
Seriously, though. Everything!
Try them on burgers, tacos, green salads, wraps, deviled eggs, potato salad.
You’ll enjoy these recipes too
- Dill Pickle Brined Tenderloin
- Pickled Green Tomatoes
- Dill Pickle Martini
- Caramelized Sweet Onion Jam
No Cook Pickled Red Onions
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 large red onion about 2 cups
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- *1/8 teaspoon salt if desired
- Slice onions thin
- In a bowl, whisk vinegar, water, honey, cloves, and pepper.
- Add onions to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Cover and allow to sit at room temperature 1 hour.
- After 1 hour the onions are ready. If not using immediately, store in an airtight container up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
Try adding these onions to…