A delicious, no cook recipe that takes minutes to prepare, No Cook Pickled Red Onions are a versatile condiment that adds flavor to just about everything.
This No Cook Pickled Red Onions recipe is so simple there’s no reason not to keep a stash of this in your fridge at all times!
It is my opinion that the ‘extras’ of a meal is what’s takes it from good to outstanding and memorable.
The sauces, the spices, the condiments, the pickled onions.
I could pretty much eat pickled red onions on everything.
If you haven’t tried No Cook Pickled Red Onions yet, it’s time. This is a super easy recipe that requires only mixing a few ingredients then allowing them to sit. The flavor, crunch, and zing these pickled onions add to everything you put them on is unbelievable. It’ll take your meal from good to memorable!
You’ll want to put them on everything!
Seriously, though. Everything!
Try them on burgers, tacos, green salads, wraps, deviled eggs, potato salad.
- 1 large red onion about 2 cups
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- *1/8 teaspoon salt if desired
- Slice onions thin
- In a bowl, whisk vinegar, water, honey, cloves, and pepper.
- Add onions to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Cover and allow to sit at room temperature 1 hour.
- After 1 hour the onions are ready. If not using immediately, store in an airtight container up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Try adding No Cook Pickled Red Onions to