1-Up Your Cup with Greek Yogurt Mix Ins. Your eating plan doesn’t have to be boring. Add in ideas for a quick, easy and delicious breakfast or snack.
Yoplait® Greek 100 is smooth and creamy and doesn’t have an overly tangy flavor that a lot of Greek yogurt has. Don’t get me wrong, I love the tangy flavor of Greek yogurt, but some people don’t, especially children. Yoplait® Greek 100 is the best of both worlds. It’s mild flavored yet still has the great flavor and extra protein that Greek yogurt offers.
Yoplait® wants to ensure you stay happy and healthy in the new year without sacrificing flavor. Greek 100 is everything you like in a yogurt. It’s conveniently packaged in one serving size with just 100 calories. It’s great as-is, but Yoplait® also wants you to “1-Up Your Cup”, which means make it your own; add your personal touch to their already great flavors!
How do you 1-Up Your Cup? I mix in warm, fresh fruit. Simply heat 1/4 cup fresh fruit for 15 to 20 seconds in the microwave. Heating fresh fruit brings out the natural sugar. There’s no need to add sugar or artificial sugar to the fruit. You’ll be amazed. This method adds sweetness naturally. I then top the berries and yogurt with a spoonful of wheat germ and I have a nutritional, on-the-go breakfast or quick, easy snack!
Greek Yogurt Mix Ins
I like adding blueberries or strawberries to Yoplait Greek 100 vanilla. Other flavor combinations I think you’ll enjoy are:
- Blueberries with Lemon flavor
- Pineapple chunks with Coconut flavor
- Powdered peanut butter to Banana Caramel flavor
- Applesauce and cinnamon mixed into Honey flavor
- Granola and wheat germ mixed into Strawberry Cheesecake
- Warmed mango chunks mixed into Tropical flavor
The variations are endless! What combinations do you like?
- 1 individual container vanilla Yoplait Greek 100
- 1/4 cup blueberries or your favorite fruit
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- Heat blueberries in microwave 20 seconds.
- Spoon over Greek 100
- Top with wheat germ