Indoor Chocolate Mint S’mores Recipe – ahhh, easy S’mores recipe…
When I think of S’mores I think of camping and when I think of camping I think of S’mores.
The two go together like French fries and ketchup, popcorn and movies, Sonny and Cher!
Now, least you get confused, I do not camp! I just do not want to sleep outside with the critters on the ground. Nope, no way. But, I do like camp food! That should count for something!
The boys and Wesley camped recently and I stayed at the Hilton, watched cable and read. It was wonderful!! The only thing that would have made it more perfect is if I had S’mores to munch on!
S’mores don’t have to be the same ole graham cracker, chocolate square and marshmallow. I’m made S’mores with lots of different flavors of chocolate. I’ve used cookies instead of graham crackers. I’ve substituted flavored marshmallows instead of the Jetpack ones. Recently, I received some tasty Hershey’s Peppermint Bark Bells to sample. I have had more fun making different recipes with them. They inspired this Indoor Chocolate Mint S’mores Recipe and, honestly, I liked this version better than the original!
How do you make S’mores? What are you favorite flavors or brands to make S’mores with?
Indoor Chocolate Mint S’mores Recipe are insanely easy to make!! Plus, adding a little Peppermint always puts me in the holiday spirit. I really think you’ll like these.
Indoor Chocolate Mint S’mores Recipe
- Chocolate graham crackers or any thin chocolate wafer
- Hershey's Peppermint Bark Bells coarsely chopped
- Preheat a oven or toaster oven to broil.
- Place crackers on a cookie sheet. You'll need sets of two so they'll mach up.
- On half of the crackers, place chopped chocolate
- On the rest of the crackers, place marshmallows
- Place in oven and toast.
- WATCH!! It only takes 30 seconds to 1 minutes.
- They're done with the marshmallows are golden.
- Remove from oven and make sandwiches out of one marshmallow-topped cracker and one chocolate-topped cracker
Enjoy more easy desserts recipes like these Indoor Chocolate Mint S’mores Recipe by visiting my ‘DESSERT‘ tab.