Oh, Wow!! We loved this dinner – Orange Marmalade Pork Tenderloin !!!
The tenderloin is marinated in a sesame ginger salad dressing then grilled. Before it’s completely finished cooking a mixture of orange marmalade, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, pepper and thyme is slathered on resulting in a slightly sweet/spicy flavor. All I can say is YUM!
Even the boys gave it two thumbs up!! (It received a 9.5 on our rating system. Big Daddy is so conservative with his 10s!)
Orange Marmalade Pork Tenderloin
- 1 to 2 pound pork tenderloin
- 16 ounces Sesame Ginger salad dressing
- 16 to 18 ounces orange marmalade
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 and 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Marinate tenderloin in Sesame Ginger salad dressing for 4 hours.
- Combine orange marmalade, ginger, garlic powder, thyme, pepper, and soy sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat grill to 350°F. Remove tenderloin from marinade and discard marinade. Grill tenderloin on medium-high heat (350) with the lid on. Grill for 10 minutes turning once. After 10 minutes, take the lid off the grill and brush the marmalade mixture on the tenderloin. Grill an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove tenderloin from grill and allow to rest and cool 5 minutes before cutting.
Serve with green salad and Mason Jar Balsamic Dressing
On a fresh hoagie roll, layer sliced tenderloin, add your favorite cheese and Easy Remoulade Sauce for a tasty sandwich.