Easy Game Day Pork Tenderloin is perfect for tailgating or any large party!
Prep this and refrigerate up to 24 hours before you cook it. Slice and serve ‘as is’ or as serve with buns as sliders. It is good hot or cold. Recipe is calculated to serve a crowd with four tenderloin, you can adjust that quantity and cut down if needed. I still use the same amount of marinade when I cut down the number of tenderloin. Serve with rolls and Zesty Mayonnaise
Easy to prepare, moist of the ‘work’ of this Easy Game Day Pork Tenderloin is done by the marinade in the refrigerator leaving you to take all the credit with little actual work. Grill time will vary depending on the size of the loin and the temperature of your grill, but 5 to 6 minutes on each side is standard. Use a thermometer to test doneness. Overcooked pork tenderloin loses so much flavor and that tender texture if over-cooked.
Easy Game Day Pork Tenderloin
- 1 large bottle Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 2 pound each pork tenderloins
- 2.5 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 T chili powder
- 2 T black pepper
- 1 T red pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 c Worcestershire sauce
- Combine marinade ingredients. Put tenderloins and marinade in a sealed container and marinate at least 30 minutes up to 24 hours; rotating occasionally. Grill over medium fire (350 degrees) 5 to 6 minutes rotating once then another 5 to 6 minutes on second side. Check meat, when a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees at the thickest portion it is done. Remove tenderloin and allow to rest before cutting. Serve with following sauce.
- Heat ingredients in saucepan, just until boiling. Turn heat off and allow to sit until meat is ready. You can pour over tenderloins or serve in a bowl for dipping.