Best Chewy Fudgy Homemade Brownies Recipe is a fudgy chocolate brownie that’s moist and decadent. Chewy, Gooey, Super chocolatey!
If you thought you couldn’t make fudgy brownies without a box mix…you were wrong.
Isn’t everyone always looking for the perfect brownie recipe? One that has rich dark chocolate? Or one that’s chewy? Or, one that’s cakey or crusty on top? With nuts? without nuts? With frosting, without frosting? Even in the same batch of brownies, you may prefer the corner piece or a piece out of the center. There are probably as many ideal brownies as there are people, each having a distinct preference.
For these reasons, I set out on a mission to find the perfect brownie. I have series on Cobblers and Pound Cakes on Call Me PMc where I have tested various cobbler and pound cake recipes. It occurred to me to do the same with brownies. This is the first in that series. I’ll admit The Best Chewy Fudgy Homemade Brownies Recipe will be hard to beat!
Best Chewy Fudgy Homemade Brownies Recipe
The Best Chewy Fudgy Homemade Brownies Recipe is dense and rich. I used good quality semi-sweet chocolate chips. They are chewy around the edges that baked against the pan while having a gooey, soft, fudgy inside with the perfect crackly crust on top. In the words of Big Daddy, “They’re velvety, but light.”
As well, these brownies are quick and easy to whip up. They are made with basic ingredients you probably keep in the pantry. Therefore, they do not require a special trip to the grocery store or unique ingredients.
You may enjoy these brownies as well
For best results for clean-cut brownies, allow the brownies to cool completely. Use a long serrated knife or chef’s knife. And, wipe the knife after each cut.
The Best Chewy Fudgy Homemade Brownies Recipe
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Either grease a 9x9-inch baking pan with solid vegetable shortening or spray with a non-stick spray. If you plan to take these somewhere to serve, I recommend lining the pan with parchment paper (spray or grease the parchment paper as well) allowing a few inches to over-hang the sides to use as handles to remove the brownies from the pan.
- In a large saucepan, bring sugar, butter, and water to a boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes until sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in 2 cups chocolate chips. Stir until melted.
- Allow to cool 20 minutes.
- Whisk beaten eggs and vanilla into chocolate mixture.
- In another bowl, combine flour, soda, and salt.
- Whisk flour mixture into chocolate and egg mixture.
- Whisk, by hand, until combined
- Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 40 minutes at 325 degrees F.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack before cutting for cleaner slices.For recipe tips, read post above.
As a busy mom, Paula saw the need to simplify cooking and meal prep without sacrificing flavor. She provides simple recipes and time-saving strategies for delicious and nutritious meals for your family. Please share CallMePMc.com with your friends.