These bite-size Chocolate Chip Muffins are soft, fluffy and moist! They are studded with chocolate chips in every bite.
Chocolate Chip Muffins are easy to make, flavorful, perfectly tender, and a breakfast or snack everyone will love.
Chocolate Chip Muffins
- These muffins are easy to make in just minutes. It takes just two bowls and a spoon or spatula.
- To save time on clean up, use cupcake liners.
- You can bake these in a mini muffin tin or regular size. The minis will cook quicker. At 350 degrees mini muffins take 12 to 14 minutes and standard-size muffins will take 18 to 20 minutes.
- Use a spring-release scoop to dip your muffin batter into the pan so that they’re the exact same size.
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of instant coffee
- 3/4 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips*
- 1 large egg beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 Tablespoon white sugar
- 3 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease or line with cupcake liners 12 large muffin tin or 24 mini muffin tin. In a large bowl, combine flour, 1/2 c sugar, baking powder, instant coffee, and salt. In another bowl, combine egg, milk, and oil; stir. Pour liquid ingredients into flour mixture and stir. Add chocolate chips. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop equal portions into tin. Combine white and brown sugar. and top each muffin with sugar. Bake 20 minutes for large muffins and 14 minutes for minis.
- *I only had regular chocolate chips, but mini work better especially if you're using the small muffin tins.