Halloween Snack Mix
Check here on how to make cute serving container pictured above.
Check out our rad Halloween party!
- 10 ounces pretzels sticks or twists
- 5 cups Cheerios
- 5 cups corn Chex
- 2 cups peanuts
- 12 ounces candy corn
- 2 cups mini-marshmallows
- 2 10-ounce bags white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons solid vegetable shortening
- Combine first six ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, microwave the chocolate chips with the shortening for 1 minute.
- Stir and at 30-second intervals until chocolate is melted and stirred until smooth.
- our over the pretzel mixture and stir to coat.
- Place on waxed paper until dry.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.