The Garden Club at Home Depot Spring Projects – Are you as ready for Spring as I am? I cannot wait. I’m about to tackle my outside Spring projects.
Areas I want to focus on (for starters!):
|Court yard – add color and pizazz!|
|Court yard, left side – add color and zip|
|Front door entrance – spruce up and add color|
The Garden Club at Home Depot Spring Projects
- Emails disclosing specials before print ads go out, that way you get first shot at the selections. You’ll receive over $300 worth of exclusive discounts each year!
- You’ll get $5 discount off a $50 purchase just for signing up
- Next, they highlight eight projects to help you prep for Spring
- They offer customized monthly To-Do lists for your region so you don’t neglect important tasks
- Finally, they offer expert advice and instructional videos
- seed to table gardening
- building a paver path
- building a bird feeder
- starting and maintaining container gardens
Finally, by committing to this series, I know the projects will get accomplished!
It’s home improvement time
Spring is the perfect time for all your outdoor home renovations. Shop The Home Depot for terrific values on new patio furniture, landscape supplies such as fertilizer and potting soil and outdoor grills. Keep your lawn and garden looking great, too, with the huge selection of lawnmowers, edgers and trimmers, and garden tools.
Finally, this is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Home Depot.