2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies are super simple to make with just two ingredients and a few minutes to stir them together. They’re thick, fudgy, and healthier than most brownies. This is a pan full of deliciousness if I’ve ever seen one!
This is a really quick and easy recipe for brownies. Plus, you can sneak a few extra nutrients in without the kiddos realizing it.
When I say quick, it really is. It took me less time to prep these brownies than it did for the oven to preheat!
2 INGREDIENT PUMPKIN BROWNIES
The two ingredients that you need are a can of *pumpkin puree and a *15.25-ounce box of brownie mix. If you want to pump up the pumpkin flavor add 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. It adds a nice kick, but you don’t actually need it for this recipe to taste amazing!
This also works with *Low-fat Brownie Mix and *Sugar-free Brownie Mix. (*The products I linked to are the exact products and sizes I used to test this recipe. If you try an alternate brand, make sure the quantity is the same.)
Remember when you’re baking, the amount of time it takes for something to bake depends on a lot of factors. It can vary if your oven is not calibrated. As well, dark versus light pans makes a difference. I often sit whatever I’m baking on a large sheet pan to catch any overflows. This affects the time too.
Therefore, when you’re baking a new recipe use your knowledge and senses, sight, smell, touch, etc, to determine if the item is cooked. Afterward, make a note on your recipe exactly what you used, the temperature you cooked it at, etc.
MORE GOODNESS TO MAKE!
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Crumb Cake
- Pumpkin Spice Pound Cake Churros
- Easy Pumpkin Pecan Pie Muffins
- Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
- Better Than Box Brownies
- Praline Glazed Pumpkin Pound Cake
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Have you tried this recipe? Please consider leaving a 5-star rating and comment.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- 15 -ounces pumpkin
- 15.25 -ounce box brownie mix
- Pour the mixture into your prepared pan and level the top. (I found an offset spatula like you use to frost a cake with was the easiest way to spread it evenly.)
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 18 minutes. Test for doneness, they're thick and fudgy so some crumbs will remain on the wooden pick even when done.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 5 to 6 days. Because these brownies are so moist, I recommend refrigerating them.