3 Ingredient Blueberry Puff Pastry Cobbler, juicy and flavorful, this is a great dessert when blueberries are in season. It’s also perfect with frozen berries making it a year round treat!
Definitely a lazy day dessert, this cobbler recipe is perfect for summertime picnics, barbecues, and potlucks. With just three ingredients, this recipe is prepared in just minutes.
When you have a dessert craving and want something quick, this is your recipe.
When you have unexpected guests coming over and not much time to prepare a treat, this is your recipe.
When you forgot about the neighborhood potluck dinner and have no time to make an elaborate dessert, this is your recipe!
3 Ingredient Blueberry Puff Pastry Cobbler is so simple and easy to make that a child could make it! Furthermore, it’s delicious! #winwin
I have a category of 3 Ingredient recipes that I use time and again for their speed and simplicity. Be sure to check them out, they’ll become staples in your recipe arsenal as well.
This cobbler is amazing served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups blueberries
- approximately 1/2 sheet puff pastry
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- I inverted my pan on the puff pastry sheet and traced around the pan. The pastry then fits perfectly over the berries.
- Set the pastry aside for now.
- Place blueberries in your baking vessel. I used a shallow cast iron pan that is approximately 5 inches by 4 inches.
- Sprinkle sugar over berries and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Spread the puff pastry over the berries and cut two or three slits in the middle.
- Place the dish on a cookie sheet or pizza pan that has at least a 1-inch side to catch any bubbling over.
- Bake the cobbler for 30 to 35 minutes or until the top is browned.
- Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
3 Ingredient Blueberry Puff Pastry Cobbler
- If you use frozen blueberries, there’s not need to thaw them. Sprinkle the sugar over the frozen berry and proceed with the recipe.
- You may use pie crust instead of the puff pastry.
- Try 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest with the berries for a bright flavor.
- Whipped cream or ice cream adds a nice texture and flavor contrast to the tart berries.