You can make compound
How do I make Basil Garlic
There are a couple of ways to make compound
I loaded this Basil Garlic
If you’ve tried this recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Basil Garlic Butter
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- ½ cup butter at room temperature, I use this
- 1 tablespoon basil fresh, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 pinch salt optional
- Combine butter, basil, garlic (and salt if adding) in a bowl. Mix well. Transfer mixture to a condiment bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to use. Allow to come to room temperature to use.
- Or roll into a log about 1 and 1/2 inch thick. Twist the ends to close. Refrigerate at least one hour or until firm. Remove from refrigerator and slice into 1/2 inch ‘coins’ when ready to use.