I created a fun group on Facebook and I’d love for you to join it! It’s a place where you can ask questions, see what’s new with Call Me PMc, and find new recipes from my blogger friends. If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
You can mix this
You can use salted or unsalted
Additionally, I don’t recommend using margarine or a
It’s great for breakfast or brunch but it also makes an elegant appetizer on toasted baguette slices.
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jelly or jam
- With an electric mixer, whip butter and jelly until fluffy and smooth.
- Store in an airtight container up to 2 months.
- You can use it straight out of the refrigerator, but it's better at room temperature