Strawberry Butter is fluffy, creamy, and slightly sweet. Made with just two ingredients Strawberry Butter is great on quick bread, yeast bread, biscuits, pancakes, toast, scones, and rolls.
I created a fun group on Facebook and I’d love for you to join it! It’s a place where you can ask questions, see what’s new with Call Me PMc, and find new recipes from my blogger friends. If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
You can mix this butter up in just minutes. But it does require for the butter to get to room temperature for plan accordingly. You’ll also want the jam or jelly to be at room temperature.
You can use salted or unsalted butter for this recipe. Use whatever you prefer. If you use unsalted, you may want to add a pinch of salt.
Additionally, I don’t recommend using margarine or a butter substitute for this recipe. It will not combine very well.
It’s great for breakfast or brunch but it also makes an elegant appetizer on toasted baguette slices.
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jelly or jam
- With an electric mixer, whip butter and jelly until fluffy and smooth.
- Store in an airtight container up to 2 months.
- You can use it straight out of the refrigerator, but it's better at room temperature