Best Flourless Peanut
This classic peanut
Best Flourless Peanut
I’ve been making this simple peanut
There is one cup of peanut
For the best peanut
When you are mixing the dough, don’t overmix it. Mix until all the ingredients are just combined. The dough is thick and, initially, will be ‘grainy’ from the sugar. However, that sugar will dissolve into the dough so don’t be concerned over it.
Butter Cookie Recipe
I used a 1.5 tablespoon spring release scoop so that I would have all the same size cookies. This is important so that they all cook at the same time. Using this measurement, you’ll get about 12 cookies.
Scoop the cookies onto the room temperature baking pan. Place dough balls 2-inches apart. You can flatten cookies slightly if you prefer. I did. I sprayed a flat-bottom glass with non-stick spray and flatten them. These cookies don’t spread much or flatten much on their own.
Bake for 8 minutes or until the edges are set and the tops are barely set. They may appear underbaked but they will firm up as they cool. Don’t overbake or they’ll be really crumbly.
How do I store these cookies?
Keep the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Alternatively, unbaked cookie dough can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. I never bake the entire batch at once. Rather, I bake as many as we want and keep the dough refrigerated. This way we have fresh cookies regularly. We love them warm the best!
While you’re here, check out these cookies
Dark Chocolate Brown Sugar Cookies, Gluten-free Peanut Butter Cookies, and Soft Batch Cream Cheese Chocolate Cookie Recipe are three stellar cookie recipes if you’re looking for other cookie recipes. Enjoy!
Best Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar dark can be used
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy or chunky, homemade not recommended, I used Jif. Skippy is also good.
- 1 large egg at room temperature, beaten before adding to mixing bowl
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Please read the post above for detailed tips and tricks.
- You can use an electric mixer if preferred.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and stir to combine.
- The dough is thick and will be 'grainy' from the sugar but that will dissolve into the dough as it chills.
- Chill dough 60 minutes before baking.
- Scoop cookies onto the room temperature (never hot) baking pan with a 2-inch spring-release scoop. Place dough balls 2-inches apart. You can flatten cookies slightly if you prefer.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the edges are set and the tops are barely set. They may appear underbaked but they will firm up as they cool. Don't overbake.
- Cool the cookies on the sheet pan for 5 minutes before removing them to cool completely on a wire rack.