This post is brought to you by Peanut Butter & Co . All opinions are 100% my own.
Moist and peanut buttery my Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Peanut Butter Bread is super indulgent! And there’s chocolate… peanut butter and chocolate a favorite combo!
I love to have the boys blind taste test something and guess what it is. Don’t think in a million years that I’d do this. I’m not that brave or trusting. Plus, I’m so picky, I really don’t want to find out I like something that I’ve been not liking for all these years.
So my last close-your-eyes-and-taste-this entertainment was Cinnamon and Raisin Peanut Butter from Peanut Butter & Co. I know, I really can’t believe they go for this trick. Lincoln is a little hesitant, but Ryder chirps open his beak and tries anything. Lincoln thought this Cinnamon Peanut Butter was cinnamon rolls. I likely guess, since I do love cinnamon rolls and we have them quite often. Ryder thought it was apples. That makes since to me too, since I almost always add cinnamon to any apple recipe I create. I was surprised they didn’t say peanut butter. I totally get both flavors. I can’t detect the raisin in this peanut butter and neither did they… which is good because they don’t like raisins.
What kids don’t like raisins?
My boys don’t like Macaroni and Cheese either! Seriously, if I didn’t have the scar to prove it, I’d swear they’re not mine!
So what to you make with Cinnamon and Raisin Peanut Butter? Like, a 1,000 different things, duh. My problem was narrowing it down not, not having any inspiration!
Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Peanut Butter Bread
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit.
- Spray a 9x5.5 inch loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine oil, peanut butter and sugar. Cream until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine baking soda, salt and flour.
- Add flour mixture alternately with buttermilk mixing until just combined.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips being careful not to over-mix.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 325 degrees 45 to 5 minutes or until center is set.
Hungry for more peanut butter?