Copycat Wendy’s Frosty 3 Ingredient Almond Milk Ice Cream is creamy and decadent. It’s also the biggest test for your willpower!
Save time, money and frustration from standing in that long line and make my Copycat Wendy’s Frosty 3 Ingredient Almond Milk Ice Cream now. Almond Breeze sent me Almond Milk in chocolate and I knew immediately that I wanted to make a Frosty for their #EasyAsBreeze campaign.
I’m loving my 3 Ingredient series. Did you realize you can make so many recipes with just 3 ingredients?!
And, now I have this wonderfully creamy ice cream for you. It’s really a Copycat Wendy’s Frosty 3 Ingredient Almond Milk Ice Cream. Yes, I used AlmondBreeze chocolate almond milk. It’s fantastic, you can’t tell it’s not whole milk which is what this recipe is traditionally made with.
Copycat Wendy’s Frosty 3 Ingredient Almond Milk Ice Cream
- It’s only takes a couple of minutes to mix this recipe together.
- I use a Cuisinart ice cream maker. Allow the ice cream to mix until it becomes thick. This usually takes my mixer about 30 minutes.
- Then you simply freeze the ice cream until it’s the consistency that you like. For me, I like it really soft. I prefer it straight from the ice cream maker and not frozen at all.
- The photos I have are with the ice cream frozen really hard, about 8 hours.
Copycat Wendy's Frosty 3 Ingredient Almond Milk Ice Cream
Yield 10 to 12
Copycat Wendy's Frosty 3 Ingredient Almond Milk Ice Cream is creamy and decadent. It takes minutes to make. Straight from the ice cream churn it's the exact consistency of a Wendy's Frosty, freeze it for a few hours for a hard ice cream.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounce cool whip
- 32 ounce AlmondBreeze chocolate almond milk
- Pour all ingredients into an ice cream maker.
- Churn until ice cream is thick.
- Refrigerate until ice cream is hard.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
This post is sponsored by AlmondBreeze Almondmilk. For more “Easy As Breeze recipes made with five ingredients or les, visit AlmondBreeze on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. All opinions are mine own. Thanks for supporting the brands that make CallMePMc.com possible!