Copycat Wendy’s Frosty 3 Ingredient Almond Milk Ice Cream is creamy and decadent. It’s also the biggest test for your willpower!
Save time, money and frustration from standing in that long line and make my Copycat Wendy’s Frosty 3 Ingredient Almond Milk Ice Cream now. Almond Breeze sent me Almond Milk in chocolate and I knew immediately that I wanted to make a Frosty for their #EasyAsBreeze campaign.
I’m loving my 3 Ingredient series. Did you realize you can make so many recipes with just 3 ingredients?!
And, now I have this wonderfully creamy ice cream for you. It’s really a Wendy’s restaurant frosty. Yes, I used AlmondBreeze chocolate almond milk. It’s fantastic, you can’t tell it’s not whole milk which is what this recipe is traditionally made with.
Copycat Wendy’s Frosty 3 Ingredient Almond Milk Ice Cream
- It only takes a couple of minutes to mix this recipe together.
- I use a Cuisinart ice cream maker. Allow the ice cream to mix until it becomes thick. This usually takes my mixer about 30 minutes.
- Then you simply freeze the ice cream until it’s the consistency that you like. For me, I like it really soft. I prefer it straight from the ice cream maker and not frozen at all.
- The photos I have are with the ice cream frozen really hard, about 8 hours.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
Copycat Wendy's Frosty 3 Ingredient Almond Milk Ice Cream
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounce cool whip
- 32 ounce AlmondBreeze chocolate almond milk
- Pour all ingredients into an ice cream maker.
- Churn until ice cream is thick.
- Refrigerate until ice cream is hard.