Mongolian Beef Meatballs are hearty, satisfying, and ready in less than 30 minutes making them an ideal choice for a quick weeknight dinner.
There’s just no other way to describe these Cooked Perfect Frozen Meatballs other than fantastic! Seriously, they are convenient, quick, and delicious. I like to purchase the Angus Beef Meatballs which are very versatile. In addition to making Mongolian Beef Meatballs with them, you can try them with a more traditional marinara sauce, a honey garlic sauce, or a creamy Swedish meatball sauce.
I serve Mongolian Beef Meatballs alone as well as with rice. Additionally, you can make sandwiches, pizzas, or serve the meatballs over pasta.
My oldest son loves to make meatball calzones. Simply use frozen or canned pizza dough, jarred pizza sauce, assemble and bake. This makes a tasty and quick Summer lunch or dinner.
Plus, Cooked Perfect Frozen Meatballs heat up equally as well in the oven, microwave, or on the stovetop. This makes them ultra-convenient for my boys to make their own meals or snacks. And, a great summertime staple. They heat up quickly and easily without heating up the house… very important when you live in the deep South as I do.
Mongolian Beef Meatballs
You can Find Cooked Perfect Meatballs in the freezer section at your grocery store. Ask a clerk if you have trouble locating them, but I typically find them alongside frozen chicken nuggets and such.
Also, in addition to Angus Beef variety, Cooked Perfect Frozen Meatballs comes in these fantastic flavors. Get excited about these flavors!
- Italian Style
- Gluten-Free Italian Style
- Sweet Italian
- All-Natural Chicken Meatballs
- Homestyle Meatballs All-Natural
- All-Natural Italian Style Meatballs
- Three Cheese Stuffed Meatballs
With all the varieties of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs, the possibilities for enjoying these delicious nuggets are endless!
The Angus Beef Meatballs are tender and juicy with a peppery and slightly smoky flavor. Cooked Perfect makes their meatballs with select cuts of meats, real cheeses, and savory herbs. Furthermore, they are flamed-broiled searing in the juices and flavor! The sweet and spicy Mongolian sauce compliments the Angus Beef Meatballs perfectly. They simply make a great comfort meal.
Cooked Perfect Meatballs are very quick to prepare as stated above. In addition, if you need more hands-off time, Mongolian Beef Meatballs can be prepared in the slow cooker. For this method, I place the frozen meatballs in the slow cooker. In a small bowl, I combine all the sauce ingredients. Pour this mixture over your meatballs, place the cover on the slow cooker and heat on low for an hour.
Mongolian Beef Meatballs
- 1 family size package Cooked Perfect Angus Beef Meatballs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1/2 cup water + 2 tablespoons divided
- 1/2 cup brown sugar light or dark
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Heat thawed meatballs in a saucepan for 10 minutes or until heated through. (For frozen meatballs it will take about 20-25 minutes.)
- Remove meatballs from pan and add ginger, garlic, soy sauce (or liquid aminos), water, red pepper, and brown sugar. Stir.
- Heat on medium.
- Whisk cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water together to make a slurry.
- Add to saucepan.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and boil 2 to 3 minutes or until it thickens.
- Reduce heat to simmer.
- Add meatballs back into the saucepan and stir.
- Simmer meatballs in sauce 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve hot alone or with rice.