Popular Burger Toppings | Pimento Cheese Recipe – A wonderful blend of cheese, mayonnaise, and pimentos my Pimento Cheese Recipe is perfect for burgers, grilled cheese, as well as a spread or dip! My grandmother’s super simple recipe is smooth, creamy, flavorful and very versatile!
I am so glad that warmer weather is finally here and we can get outside and grill. Our favorite food to grill is the All-American hamburger! Burgers just never go out of style! Don’t you love that every area of the country does it a little different?!
Popular Burger Toppings | Pimento Cheese Recipe
Here in the Southern U.S., you’ll find fried onion rings, fried green tomatoes, fried pickles or jalapenos, chili and, of course, bacon on our burgers. You may even find all of these on the same burger!
We love Pimento Cheese on our burgers! What is Pimento Cheese you ask? It’s a spread made with cheese, mayonnaise, and pimentos. Those three ingredients are the basic components of Pimento Cheese, then there all kinds of different
I prefer this basic Pimento Cheese on my burger. This is my grandmother’s classic pimento cheese recipe using processed cheese. It’s smooth and creamy and melts beautifully over a hot burger!
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Jalapeno Pimento Cheese
- 3 Cheese Pimento Cheese
- Pimento Cheese Pinwheels
- Rotel Cheese Grits
- Pimento Cheese Scalloped Potatoes
Pimento Cheese Recipe
- 8 ounce processed cheese shredded
- ½ cup mayonaise
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 4 ounces chopped pimentos drained
- In a medium-sized bowl, add all the ingredients.
- Gently stir together until combined. I prefer to chill it, but you can serve it immediately.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.