Enjoy my delicious and easy Skinny Turkey Meatball Tortellini Soup perfect for when you crave a hearty, wholesome soup recipe! It’s a comforting family dinner and ideal for cold weather!
This Skinny Turkey Meatball Tortellini Soup is a must-make! Packed with fresh flavors, so satisfying, and super easy to make!
For more scrumptious recipes, fun projects, and exciting news, subscribe to Call Me PMc
Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
I enjoy a broth-based soup and it’s an easy way to keep calories and fat under control.
Skinny Turkey Meatball Tortellini Soup
I used a lean ground turkey to make the meatballs to keep the fat and calories down. As well as to control the sodium, etc.
However, to save time, you may want to use frozen meatballs. Another option is freshly prepared meatballs. I usually find these in the fresh meat section cooler section of my grocery store.
Additionally, I used 32 ounces of chicken broth for my soup. A lot of this broth is absorbed by the pasta. It’s not a ‘brothy’ soup. If you like more broth, add another 32-ounce carton of chicken broth.
I also used tender refrigerated cheese tortellini. You can use any pasta, corkscrew, elbow, or shells, would all be nice.
My Skinny Turkey Meatball Tortellini Soup is ridiculously easy to make and surprisingly filling. It’s so easy, it’s perfect for any night of the week.
More soup recipes!
Chicken & Cheese Tortellini Tuscan Soup, Easy Copycat Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup, Beefy Noodle Soup
Skinny Turkey Meatball Tortellini Soup
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 Tablespoons whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated (For best flavor, I recommend this, not this.)
- 1 large egg
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil like this
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 3 medium carrots sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 32 -ounces chicken broth I used Organic, reduced-sodium
- 9 ounce cheese tortellini example
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 1 pinch red pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon salt optional
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 2 cups spinach fresh
- Gently mix all the meatball ingredients until everything is combined.
- Using a small, spring release scoop, form small meatballs, about 1 tablespoon each. You’ll get about 25 to 28 meatballs
- In a large nonstick pot or Dutch oven, melt coconut oil over medium-low heat. Add onion, garlic, carrots, and meatballs. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring to brown the meatballs on all sides.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add the tortellini, red pepper, black pepper, and salt. Cook tortellini according to package directions, usually about 7 minutes.
- Once tortellini is cooked. Turn off heat and add spinach. Stir. Serve and top with Parmesan cheese
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO Call Me PMc Newsletter FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX! You may also want to join my Facebook Group, Call Me Pmc- Easy Recipes.
Soup is really good. I use as many healthier ingredients that I can. Low sodium chicken broth worked great and I would recommend using another 16-24 oz of vegetable both to stretch this heavily loaded, tasty soup. Great leftover as well.
This looks like a great dinner option! I want to warm up to a big bowl of this!
I have never made anything like this but I do know I want to!
I would love a big bowl of this soup!
Melanie Bauer says
Looks incredibly delicious! So much flavor packed on this that makes simply irresistible, adding to my list of must makes!
These look so amazing and love the healthy alternative !!
Mahy Elamin says
Now I know what to cook today for lunch. Your soup is unique !!! This is really a great job and I can not wait to try your awesome recipe!