Turkey Brie Cranberry Mustard Sliders, also known as, the ultimate leftover turkey sandwich is the perfect combination of flavors. This sandwich recipe is a must try for all sandwich lovers.
Family traditions change, boyfriends and girlfriends come and go, but there’s one thing at Thanksgiving you can count on: leftovers!! Personally, I like leftovers better than the signature meal. It gives me a better opportunity to be creative like with these sandwiches.
Cranberry Mustard is the bomb y’all! Don’t leave it off!
Turkey Brie Cranberry Mustard Sliders
- First, use leftover Thanksgiving turkey or any cooked turkey product. When I don’t have leftover Thanksgiving turkey, I use deli-style turkey breast. Chicken will also be a good substitute.
- I love brie cheese. However, use your favorite mild cheese or what you have on hand.
- Next, I used whole grain mustard and mixed it with a whole berry cranberry relish.
- My boys like sliders better, but you can make full-size sandwiches out of this just as easily.
- Finally, I almost always keep a spring mix of lettuce but use your favorite. Romaine or iceberg will be good.
- Stir 4 tablespoons cranberry relish with 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard.
- Layer turkey then the brie cheese on the bottom bun.
- If you're eating it cold go ahead and dress with cranberry mustard and lettuce.
- Place top bun on the sandwich and serve.
- *If you want to serve it hot, layer the turkey no the bottom bun and the cheese on the top bun. Heat in oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until hot throughout and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and dress the slider with cranberry mustard and lettuce. Serve immediately.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Also, enjoy these