Fun chocolate and peanut butter snacks, my Bugle Bites are a sweet, salty, creamy, crunchy delight! And easy, no-cook recipe that is a great way to get kids in the kitchen!
[socialrocket-tweet quote=”Tweet to share this amazing recipe!👋😋” tweet=”👋😋Bugle Bites are a sweet, salty, creamy, crunchy delight! The perfect food gift unless you eat them all🤣 #bugle #M&Ms #peanutbutter #easy #snack #gift #foodgift “]
Bugle Bites are so easy to make. They only cooking involved is melting the chocolate. Therefore, this is the ideal recipe to get little hands in the kitchen helping.
As well, there are variations that you can do to change Bugle Bites.
- I used peanut butter to fill the Bugle with. Coincidently, any nut butter would be tasty. Try almond or cashew for a change.
- You can make them with dark, milk, or white chocolate.
- You can fill the end with holiday-themed M&Ms or use no M&M at all!
Some different ideas for Bugle Bites that you make like are
- Use white or dark chocolate with green and red M&Ms for a Christmas party or gift.
- You could use white chocolate with red M&Ms for Valentines Day.
- Or, use dark chocolate with green M&Ms for Saint Patrick’s Day.
- Orange for Halloween!
- For the 4th of July, white chocolate with red and blue M&Ms would be super festive!
- Finally, try Nutella inside the Bugle dipped in white chocolate! Wowee!!!
Shop this post
- I use these candy melts. They come in various colors so you can really have fun with it.
- If you like making candy, I recommend this set of tools from Wilton.
- I hope you know what Bugles are, but if you don’t, you can see them here.
Wowee, these Bugle Bites snacks are addictive!! I’m betting if you eat one, you’ll eat at least five! Seriously, and please come back and comment below if you do. 🙂
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Put a small amount of peanut butter in the cavity of Bugle.
- Dip tip of the bugle in chocolate.
- Place on wax paper to harden.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers in an airtight container.