Fun chocolate and peanut butter snacks, my Bugle Bites are a sweet, salty, creamy, crunchy delight! And easy, no-cook recipe that is a great way to get kids in the kitchen!
Tweet to share this amazing recipe!👋😋
Bugle Bites are so easy to make. They only cooking involved is melting the chocolate. Therefore, this is the ideal recipe to get little hands in the kitchen helping.
As well, there are variations that you can do to change Bugle Bites.
- I used peanut butter to fill the Bugle with. Coincidently, any nut butter would be tasty. Try almond or cashew for a change.
- You can make them with dark, milk, or white chocolate.
- You can fill the end with holiday-themed M&Ms or use no M&M at all!
Some different ideas for Bugle Bites that you make like are
- Use white or dark chocolate with green and red M&Ms for a Christmas party or gift.
- You could use white chocolate with red M&Ms for Valentines Day.
- Or, use dark chocolate with green M&Ms for Saint Patrick’s Day.
- Orange for Halloween!
- For the 4th of July, white chocolate with red and blue M&Ms would be super festive!
- Finally, try Nutella inside the Bugle dipped in white chocolate! Wowee!!!
Shop this post
- I use these candy melts. They come in various colors so you can really have fun with it.
- If you like making candy, I recommend this set of tools from Wilton.
- I hope you know what Bugles are, but if you don’t, you can see them here.
Wowee, these Bugle Bites snacks are addictive!! I’m betting if you eat one, you’ll eat at least five! Seriously, and please come back and comment below if you do. 🙂
- 7.5- ounce bag Bugles original flavor chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter smooth or crunchy
- 12- ounce chocolate candy melts
- Put a small amount of peanut butter in cavity of Bugle. Dip tip of bugle in chocolate. Place on wax paper to harden. Enjoy!!