Buttery and flaky shortbread is covered with a rich chocolate peanut
I hate to call anything ‘the best’ because that’s a little different for everyone. Let’s just say these are very, very, very good Chocolate Peanut
Something magical happens when you mix sweetened condensed milk and peanut
Did I mention it’s good?
And if sweetened condensed milk and peanut
These minis are the reason I made this dessert, actually. They are just so darn cute, I couldn’t resist getting a bag…and then another.
These candy bars have three layers. The bottom is a buttery shortbread. The second layer is made by mixing sweetened condensed milk and peanut
The chocolate peanut
Chocolate Peanut Butter Shortbread Bars
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Preheat oven 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Line a 9x9-inch square pan* with and over-hanging piece of waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Mix butter, sugar and flour until it resembles wet sand.
- Press evenly into pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk until well combined.
- Pour over shortbread crust.
- Bake 20 minutes. The top will change from shiny to matte when ready.
- Remove from oven and immediately top with 2 cup Reese's minis.
- Cool completely before cutting.
When you sign up for email, I won’t blast you with emails every day. You’ll get one email each week that contains links to all my new posts for that week.
Check out my pins of Pinterest
Visit Paula @ CallMePMc.com’s profile on Pinterest.
Hungry for more?