Small Batch Peanut
The boys were out of school last week. When they’re home, I always make more desserts. They love to help cook; they especially love helping me make cookies. I warned them beforehand that this was going to be a small batch cookie and that we wouldn’t have much dough to eat if we wanted to have any cooked cookies to eat. They assured me it was okay, but when all was said and done, they’re a lot like me and regretted not getting to eat any of the cookie dough.
Small Batch Peanut
I made these cookies and thought it made just the right amount of cookies. Cutting down the batch to make just 10 to 12 cookies was genius. That was until the boys helped me make a batch. They much prefer to have plenty of dough to eat before baking the cookies. Note to self, when they help make a regular batch and freeze the leftover dough!
These Small Batch Peanut
Small Batch Recipes
- Small Batch Chocolate Chip Muffin
- Small Batch Bacon Cheddar Buttermilk Biscuits
- Keto Creamed Spinach for Two
- Small Batch Blueberry Muffin Recipe
- Small Batch Soft Toffee Cookie Recipe
- Bread Pudding for Two in Mugs
- Small Batch White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Biscuits for Two
- Chicken n Dumpling Casserole for Two
Small Batch Peanut Butter Cookies
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 2 tablespoon butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup peanut butter creamy (crunchy can be substituted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour sifted then measured
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg, vanilla, and peanut butter.
- Mix until smooth
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Slowly add to mixer and mix until well incorporated. The batter will be thick.
- Refrigerate 45 minutes to 1 hour or freeze 20 to 30 minutes.
- When you're ready to bake, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Scoop dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9 minutes. Allow to cool on a cookie sheet 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool
- Store in a airtight container up to 3 days.
More cookie recipes to enjoy!
Soft Batch M&M