If you’ve never made compound
There are a couple of ways to make compound
I loaded my Parsley Chive
While you’re here, check out these recipes that will be delicious with herb
If you’ve tried this recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Cilantro Lime Butter
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- ½ cup butter unsalted, at room temperature, no substitute. I use this
- 1 teaspoon lime zest to taste, optional
- 1 teaspoon lime juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons cilantro fresh, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice freshly squeezed
- Or roll into a log about 1 and ½-inch thick. Twist the ends to close. Refrigerate for at least one hour or until firm. Remove from refrigerator and slice into ½- inch ‘coins’ when ready to use.