Unbelievably fantastic! Grands Ham Biscuit Sliders are loaded with ham and cheese and smothered in an amazing honey mustard sauce.
A great way to use leftover ham.
For more scrumptious recipes, fun projects, and exciting news subscribe to Call Me PMc
Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
This is a quick and easy breakfast recipe that starts with refrigerated biscuits. It’s a hearty start to your day without being a labor-intensive recipe.
This breakfast slider recipe is inspired by my favorite sandwich, ham and cheese. I like ham and cheese sandwiches so much I took one to school for my lunch for two years in a row. I never missed a day and I never got tired of them.
And just a couple of years later😉, it is still my go-to sandwich.
These a great for breakfast and brunch for a crowd, late night after parties such as prom, or just any time you’re hungry.
Locally, after the junior and senior prom, groups of kids gather at someone’s house for a late-night ‘breakfast’. Do the kids in your area do this?
Grands Ham Biscuit Sliders
- I use an 8-count can of Grands refrigerated biscuits. You can use any refrigerated canned biscuit recipe that you prefer. Or, use your favorite homemade biscuit recipe.
- Deli ham, leftover holiday spiral ham, or ham steak are all good on the biscuits.
- For the cheese, I used muenster slices. However, any cheese would be tasty. As well, I like cheddar cheese paired with ham.
- I used honey mustard sauce and a drizzle of honey. Most noteworthy, I didn’t use honey ham and I wanted that taste of honey so I added literally a drop of honey on each sandwich.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO Call Me Pmc Newsletter FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX! You may also want to join my Facebook Group, Call Me Pmc- Easy Recipes.
More tasty sandwiches
Grands Ham Biscuit Sliders
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 8-count can Grands biscuits
- 8 slices ham
- 16 slices cheese
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 400. Lightly spray a 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Separate each biscuit into two layers. Spread each layer with honey mustard and top with cheese. Drizzle with honey.
- Place half of the biscuits on the prepared pan and top with ham. Then, top the ham with the other half of the biscuits, cheese side down.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, until golden brown on top and the biscuits are cooked through so that the ham and cheese are hot in the center. Serve hot or room temperature.
You can also find great recipes here or at Meal Plan Monday or Weekend Potluck.
Tried these this morning for breakfast and they were yummy! Not to mention easy to prepare ,which is always a plus.Thank you for sharing😋
I’m so happy you liked it. And, I love an easy recipe too ❤️