Light Copycat Outback Blooming Onion Dipping Sauce is a creamy mayonnaise based spicy sauce that’s great for dipping, sandwiches, burgers, wraps, and tacos.
I made a few minor changes to my Copycat Outback Blooming Onion Dipping Sauce recipe to make it lighter. As a result, you save a few calories. The flavor, however, is unaffected.
This sauce is much like my Lulu’s Wow Sauce, once you’ve had it you’ll keep a jar made in the fridge. It’s so versatile and kicks up any sandwich or burger you add it to. I also like to dip roasted vegetables or Panko Breaded Cauliflower in it.
- 1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 3 tablespoon fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Mix all ingredients together and stir until smooth.
Refrigerate at least 15 minutes before serving.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Light Copycat Outback Blooming Onion Dipping sauce
- First of all, I prefer to use mayonnaise with olive oil instead of light mayonnaise. You can use either.
- Adjust the red pepper to the level of spiciness that you prefer.
- Additionally, adjust the salt also if you’re on a low-salt diet.
- This is a good dip with chips or vegetables. As well, it’s a great spread for sandwiches, wraps, tacos, and burgers.