Lighter Sriracha Dipping Sauce is creamy and spicy. It’ll add a tasty zing to any food!
I like spicy and hot food and love that with this simple sauce you can make a sandwich, burger, fries or vegetables come alive!
I served Sriracha Sauce with Wedge Salad, Asian Lettuce Wraps, on a Turkey Burger, and with Baked Breaded Cauliflower. Sriracha straight up or Lighter Sriracha Dipping Sauce will liven up, brighten, and add zing to anything you put it on!
Lighter Sriracha Dipping Sauce
Just five simple ingredients make up this easy sauce recipe. mayonnaise and yogurt make it creamy. Sriracha brings heat to the party. Honey gives it a slight sweetness and rounds out the flavors. While, vinegar makes it a spreadable, dippable consistency.
I made an Almond Crusted Chicken Tenders recipe and paired it with this Lighter Sriracha Dipping Sauce. It was a nice mix of flavors. Be sure to look for that recipe coming Friday!
Here’s your recipe!
- 4 tablespoon olive oil or light mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
- Use immediately or store in an air-tight container in refrigerator up to one week.