Roasted Vegetables with Blue Cheese Avocado Dipping Sauce goes with anything as a dip, dressing, marinade, or spread!
Follow me on Pinterest here: Call Me PMc
If you like avocado and/or guacamole, you are sure to go nuts over this Blue Cheese Avocado Dipping Sauce! It would actually be great with chips or crackers as well. If you’re trying to healthy up your diet, roasted vegetables make the perfect dippers. Actually raw vegetables would be tasty too, but I’m not as big a fan of raw veggies as I am roasted veggies.
Roasting vegetables brings out the natural sugars and makes any vegetable taste better.
Read my tutorial on How to Roast Vegetables here:
It wasn’t too long ago that I wouldn’t eat avocados. But, slowly I grew to love them and find they add so much flavor and creamy texture to sandwiches and salads.
Roasted Vegetables with Blue Cheese Avocado Dipping Sauce
If you’re not a fan of blue cheese, stir in feta instead. You could simply leave it out and enjoy the pure flavor of avocado if you like.
- 3 cups vegetables for roasting - carrots Brussel sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 to 4 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- Roast vegetables at 450 25 to 30 minutes.
- Peel, seed, and mash an avocado.
- Stir avocado with yogurt, garlic, lime juice, and black pepper.
- Fold in crumbled blue cheese.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
If you like this recipe for Roasted Vegetables with Blue Cheese Avocado Dipping Sauce, you may also enjoy these recipes.
Black Bean Butternut Squash with avocado cream sauce
Spicy Homemade Black Bean Veggie Burger with Avocado Cream Sauce