Turkey Burger with Sriracha and Pepperoni is loaded with spices, topped with pepperoni, cheese, and spicy sauce. It is LOADED with flavor!
Do you use ground turkey much in recipes?
Honestly, I can use it interchangeably with lean ground beef in recipes and it’s all the same to me. My boys, however, have a different opinion about it. When I made the Kentucky Hot Brown Turkey Burgers and sat them in front of the boys, they both had the same response. They looked at the burger, they looked up at me, then they looked at each other. (heh heh heh) I could see it on their faces, “Does she expect us to eat that?”
Our rule is to try it, and like most other times, they did like the turkey burgers. They are not timid about expressing their food critiques though and said next time to make them spicier.
It’s next time.
I brought the heat.
Turkey Burger with Sriracha and Pepperoni
These refreshing, flavorful, and savory turkey burgers will be a hit at your next BBQ. Why not change things up and use healthier turkey instead of beef for your burger? Because turkey is leaner follow these tips for moist turkey burgers
- Add onions, water chestnuts, mushrooms and even water to your mixture
- Don’t over-work the burger
- Never ever ever squish and flatten the burger while cooking
- Do not overcook
More burgers you may enjoy!
Please keeKentucky Hot Brown Burgersp in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
Turkey Sliders with Sriricha and Pepperoni
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 pound 85% lean ground turkey
- 1 Tablespoon chives fresh, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- ¼ teaspoon creole seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon season salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 slices muenster cheese
- 18 small pepperoni slices
- 6 slider buns
- lettuce and tomato if desired
- Combine turkey, sriracha, creole seasoning, season salt, and pepper. Form into 6 small patties. Heat a skillet on a skillet on medium hi. Add oil. When oil ripples, add burgers. Cook 5 minutes on the first side, turn and cook an additional 4 minutes. Do not press flat, as this will press all the juice and flavor out.
- Remove from heat and build your sandwich.h
- Layer lettue, burger, cheese and pepperoni on bun, top with top bun and enjoy!
Robyn @ simply fresh dinners says
I am using ground turkey in everything these days! lol. It’s so much healthier and I love the taste. I never eat it in the warmer months so I always look forward to it this time of year.
Love this recipe. The combination of ingredients looks fantastic. Pinned!
Thanks for sharing on Pinterest. I feel the same way, I’d never by ground beef if it weren’t for my boys!
Okay, I have NEVER heard of sriricha. What is it?? These look yummy but I don’t know what that ingredient is!
It’s a hot sauce. The bottle is in the background. I usually find it in the Asian section of the grocery store. It’s REALLY hot, you could sub another hot sauce if you can’t find it. I put it on everything 🙂
Emily @ It Bakes Me Happy says
Paula I love turkey burgers! I keep trying to convince my husband he does too, but I use it in place of ground beef all the time since I’ a non-red meat kind of girl, pinning!
I really like turkey burgers too, Emily. I have to spice them up for the boys and my husband though, but if I make them hot enought they don’t complain! Thanks for sharing!
Krista @ Joyful Healthy Eats says
Girl! Your burgers look scrumptious! Just want to take a big bite out of those! Loving the Sriricha addition! Pinning!
Thank you, Krista! I can’t believe my boys love spicy food! I swear we’re creating foodie monsters!