Peppermint Cookies and Cream No Churn Ice Cream is an easy ice cream recipe that filled with peppermint and cookies!
We have a family tradition during the holidays every year that I’ve grown to love. It started when the boys were very little. We bundle up nice and warm and go to the park where our city puts on a delightful display of lights. There are numerous themed displays from Disney scenes to contemporary cartoon characters and classic nativity scenes. It is magical. Kids as well as adults flock to the opening night to see the beauty of the lights being turned on and hear local choirs sing signaling the start of Christmas festivities. The spark in my boys’ eyes is worth braving the cold and I’m not a fan of cold weather!
Our family tradition doesn’t end at the park. We bring the festivities home with a dessert and hot chocolate party. Well, for the boys, it’s more like warm chocolate, but you get it!
Peppermint Cookies and Cream No Churn Ice Cream
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened*
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk*
- 3 T Coffee-mate seasonal flavors Peppermin Mocha
- 16 oz container whipped cream
- 2 cups vanilla cookie sandwiches coarsely broken
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and peppermint flavored Coffee-mate creamer and mix until smooth. Gently fold in whipped cream and cookies.
- Place in an air-tight container and place in freezer. Freeze until firm at least an hour.
- Scoop and serve.