“Plant seeds of expectation in your mind; cultivate thoughts that anticipate achievement. Believe in yourself as being capable of overcoming all obstacles and weaknesses.”
Norman Vincent Peale
I am a believer in position thinking. A good attitude. Believing… in yourself and in others.
You can achieve anything you set your mind to if you
set a goal
make a plan
and work hard.
That little sermon has nothing to do with Steak Sandwich, just had that on my mind!
Grill flat iron or sirloin steak .
Drizzle olive oil on French Bread
Make a Bechamel sauce
Layer steak, sauce, lettuce and tomato on bread
- 1 - 2 pound flat iron or sirloin steak
- 1 tsp each salt pepper, garlic powder
- French bread loaf
- Set steak out and allow to come to almost room temperature while grill is heating to 450 degrees. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to steak. Grill 3 to 4 minutes on the first side, season top side and flip steak. Grill 3 to 4 minutes more or until correct doneness is acquired. Remove from grill and allow to sit before slicing.
- Meanwhile, make Bechamel sauce and toast or grill bread.
- Slice steak. Add steak, sauce, lettuce and tomato, top with bread. Enjoy!