Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich Tips
- You can use regular or whole wheat sliders buns if you prefer.
- As well, you’ll need to cook the bacon before you put these sandwiches together. Therefore, allow a few minutes of prep time for that.
- You can substitute any cheese or whatever you have on hand. As well, you can use 2 cups of shredded cheese if that’s what you have.
- This would be a great recipe to use leftover holiday ham instead of the bacon. Additionally, you can use cooked and drained sausage as the meat.
- You don’t have to be entertaining to enjoy these. Wrap individually and freeze up to 3 months for easy meal prep. Simply reheat them in the microwave.
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 pack Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 10 slices bacon cooked
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 350. Crack the eggs into a medium bowl and add a small splash of water. Whisk well.
Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large sauté pan over medium-low heat. Add the eggs and cook until just soft-set. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
Slice the rolls in half and remove the top layer. Cover a sheet pan with aluminum foil (for easy cleanup) and place the bottom rolls on it. Add a layer of cooked bacon evenly over the bottom of the rolls. Top the bacon with an even layer of scrambled eggs. Top the eggs with the shredded cheddar cheese and return the tops of the rolls.
Bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes until the sliders are warmed through and the cheese is melted. Remove, slice and serve immediately.