Peaches and Mascarpone with Balsamic Reduction take advantage of seasonal indulgences, utilized at the peak of their harvest then paired perfectly with mascarpone cheese in this appetizer or dessert recipe.
Peaches and Mascarpone with Balsamic Reduction, this classic combo never goes out of style!
Summer dessert made easy and delicious. Peaches and Mascarpone with Balsamic Reduction is a beautiful take on peaches and cream and makes a wonderfully simple finish to a summer meal.
A quick sit on the grill amps up the natural sweetness and juices of peaches. A hint of grill gives the peaches a slight smokey flavor. Grilling peaches are super easy and just takes a few minutes.
- Remove the pit and brush each cut side of the peach with olive oil.
- Place the peaches cut-side down on the grill and cook undisturbed until grill marks appear until warmed through 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve as desired.
Enjoy Peaches and Mascarpone with Balsamic Reduction for breakfast, brunch, dessert, or snack!
Peaches and Mascarpone with Balsamic Reduction
- Alternately, you can top with whipped cream or ice cream.
- For a savory meal starter, substitute goat cheese or blue cheese for the mascarpone cheese.
- Honey or agave nectar can be used instead of the balsamic reduction if you choose.
- Also, think about using other stone fruit in place of or in addition to the peaches. Apricots and plums would be lovely.
Peaches and Mascarpone with Balsamic Reduction - There’s nothing like delicious peaches in the summer with their delectably sweet flavor. Grilled and topped with a dollop of creamy mascarpone and you have a fantastic, uncomplicated dessert.
- 4 Tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 2 ripe yet slightly firm peaches halved and pit removed
- 4 Tablespoons granola
- 4 Tablespoon balsamic reduction (balsamic reduction recipe OR purchase balsamic reduction
- mint for garnish if desired
- Grill peaches (see post above)
- Remove from heat and top with 1 tablespoon mascarpone
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon granola over peaches
- Drizzle balsamic reduction over all
- Serve immediately
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Thank you, Paula