Peach Caprese Salad with Balsamic Reduction is a refreshing summer salad recipe with layers of fresh peaches, mozzarella cheese, and basil. It’s stunning stacked together and drizzled with a balsamic reduction.
Peach Caprese Salad is a summery-sweet twist on classic Caprese Salad. Serve as a light summer supper or a side dish to any dinner!
Peach Caprese Salad with Balsamic Reduction
- Mint can be substituted for the basil.
- As well, prosciutto would make a nice salty, hearty addition to the stack.
- Balsamic reduction is simple to make. It just takes a little time. However, you can also purchase it. (balsamic reduction recipe, purchase balsamic reduction)
- Additionally, for a heartier meal, place your Peach Caprese Salad stack on a bed of greens and top with either Balsamic Reduction or Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Peach Caprese Salad with Balsamic Reduction is a light summer salad recipe. A little change from the traditional Caprese Salad by incorporating wonderful, fresh peaches.
- 2 peaches sliced (I got 6 slices per peach)
- 8- ounces fresh mozzarella sliced into 12 slices
- 4 to 5 large basil leaves mint can be substituted, cut or torn into thin strips
- 2 to 3 tablespoons balsamic reduction recipe, purchase
- I didn't peel my peaches, but you can if you prefer.
- Layer a peach slice, mozzarella, then basil. Repeat.
- Top with a drizzle of balsamic reduction.
- Serve and enjoy!
As a busy mom, Paula saw the need to simplify cooking and meal prep without sacrificing flavor. She provides simple recipes and time-saving strategies for delicious and nutritious meals for your family. Please share CallMePMc.com with your friends.