If you love salty-sweet combos you’ll love my Peanut Butter Crunch Bars. Reminiscent of cornflake cookies, they are loaded with peanut butter, Bugels, peanuts, and a little chocolate just for fun!
These bars are perfectly crispy, crunchy, and sweet!
Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
My oldest son and I both would choose peanut butter to take if we were going to be stranded on an island. Yes, we talk about random things like this all the time. Occasionally, I’ll ask random questions on my Facebook page as well. I love to read the answers!
The sweet, crunchy, and salty combination makes these Peanut Butter Crunch Bars a satisfying treat for kids. The fact they only took 15 minutes to make, is a huge bonus for Mom’s, or Dad’s, or whoever is making them! Like always, read through a recipe before you begin. You’ll want to have all the ingredients measured out before you begin; after you start, the process goes very fast.
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save a tree and save the recipe to your personal and private recipe box right here on Call Me PMc. This way you’ll never misplace it.
- corn syrup
- peanut butter smooth
- Cripix cereal can substitute Chex cereals any flavor
- peanuts salted
Do they remind you of school cornflake cookies? What is a favorite treat you enjoyed as a child?
More recipes you’ll enjoy!
Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 2 and ½ cup peanut butter smooth
- 2 cup Cripix cereal can substitute Chex cereals any flavor
- 2 cup Bugles
- 1 cup peanuts salted
- ½ cup M&Ms
- Line a 9×13 inch cake pan with heavy duty aluminum foil allowing foil to hang over edge. You’ll use excess to lift the bars out of the pan. Spray with non-stick vegetable spray.
- In a medium pan, heat sugar and corn syrup. Stir constantly, bring to almost a boil and stir until sugar dissolves. Be careful not to cook too long or you’ll have hard candy. Remove from heat and add peanut butter. Stir until peanut butter melts. Pour mixture over cereal, chips, peanuts in a large bowl. Working quickly and carefully so as to not break the Bugles, stir everything together.
- Pour into cake pan and spread flat. Immediately, add M&Ms to top and press into bars slightly.
- Allow to cool 1 to 2 hours before cutting.