Sheet Pan Blackened Chicken Cauliflower Bowl is packed with tender juicy chicken and cauliflower that’s coated in blackened seasoning, black beans, avocado, mango, cilantro, and Cilantro Lime Ranch dressing. So good, hearty, and healthy!
I love this meal!!
Actually, I love any sheet pan meal because it’s just so darn easy!!
SHEET PAN BLACKENED CHICKEN CAULIFLOWER BOWL
I coated cauliflower and chicken in a homemade blackened seasoning and then roasted them in the oven. Black beans, avocado, mango salsa, and Cilantro Lime Ranch rounded out the toppings and I piled them all over basmati rice. So good!
This is a tasty, healthy, and convenient meal. We like ‘meals in a bowl’ (as my boys call it) because each one of us can cater it to our liking. As well, you can sub any vegetable. If you don’t like cauliflower try broccoli instead.
Also, it makes a great meal prep meal. You can cut the chicken and cauliflower in advance as well as make the Cilantro Lime Ranch. In addition, you can cook rice in advance.
This meal comes together relatively quickly even though it’s not all made on the sheet pan. Cutting the chicken and cauliflower takes the longest time. However, it takes my oven a while to come to temperature so I really couldn’t cook it any faster. Feel free to purchase and use precut cauliflower as well as chicken tenders if you want. It will save some time.
I used canned black beans if I don’t have any leftovers from my Slow Cooker Black Bean recipe.
You can serve this over salad greens, quinoa, or rice. I used rice. As soon as you put the chicken and cauliflower in the oven to cook, start your rice and they’ll both be done about the same time.
The full recipe with amounts is listed below in the recipe card where you can save it to your personal recipe box.
Additionally, the chicken and cauliflower can be grilled or cooked in an air fryer.
Consider doubling the recipe for lunches.
- Chicken. I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts. You can use thighs.
- Cauliflower. You can sub broccoli.
- Black beans.
- Mango. As well, peaches are good in the summer.
- Rice. You can use quinoa or salad greens.
- Seasonings – paprika, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, cayenne, and Everything Seasoning (sprinkled over the top.)
- Lemon. You’ll want the zest and the juice.
- Olive oil.
WANT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES? YOU MUST TRY THESE!
- Sweet Potato Hoosier Stew Sheet Pan Meal
- Healthy 20 Minute Chili Lime Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita
- Sheet Pan Pound Cake
- Ultimate Grilled Pork Chops
- Sheet Pan Roasted Chicken
- Slow Cooker Tex Mex Chicken Soup
- Baked Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Broccoli
The nutritional information provided is approximate and is calculated using online tools. Information can vary depending on various factors, but I have endeavored to be as accurate as possible.
SHEET PAN BLACKENED CHICKEN CAULIFLOWER BOWL
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1.5 pounds Chicken or thighs, cubed
- 1 large head Cauliflower cut into florets
- 15 ounces black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 or 2 medium Avocado sliced
- 2 medium Mango diced
- 1 cup Rice cooked according to package directions
- 1 medium lime zested and juiced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped, more or less as you like
- 1 teaspoon each paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Everything Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine all the seasonings (except Everything Seasoning): paprika, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
- Cut chicken into cubes and cauliflower into florets. Toss with seasonings and spread into a single layer on your prepared sheet pan.
- Cook rice according to the package directions.
- Slice avocado and dice mango.
- Mix the yogurt, cilantro, garlic powder, onion powder, jalapenos, cilantro, and lime juice. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Dived the rice into four bowls. Top with chicken, black beans, avocado, mango, cilantro, and dressing. Juice lime juice over everything. Garnish with Everything seasoning. Serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container.