Simple Pepperoni Rolls are a popular snack recipe that starts with refrigerated French bread dough. They require just three simple ingredients and about 30 minutes to prepare!
As well, it’s a great recipe to get your kids involved with and they’ll enjoy helping you make them!
I developed this recipe for my youngest son. He’s a pepperoni fanatic. Additionally, he likes to help me in the kitchen. Usually, we make cookies, well, we make cookie dough and eat almost all of it without actually baking cookies. It’s still good and fun!
I love for my boys to cook with me. They usually share their secrets as we cook and talk! That may come in handy as they get older!
These Simple Pepperoni Rolls are super easy and kid friendly! They can be put together and in the oven in literally five minutes and ready to eat in 30!
- 1 11 oz pkg refrigerated ready to bake French loaf
- 12 pepperoni slices
- mozzarella cheese about 4 ounces, cut into 12 cubes
- Cut bread into 36 even pieces.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put 3 pieces of bread in each muffin tin.
- Sandwich one pepperoni slice and one cheese chunk in each muffin tin.
- Bake 375 degrees 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is golden. Serve immediately.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Optional: Serve with marinara sauce